All source code in my StackOverflow and other StackExchange contributions (across all sites) is dedicated to the public domain or available under the CC0 licence at your choice. This is as an extra choice and in addition to the standard SO/SE licensing terms (CC-BY-SA).
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '14 at 14:31
Top network posts
- 135 How to keep Maven profiles which are activeByDefault active even if another profile gets activated?
- 43 Is there a way to upgrade eclipse and keep all the installed plugins?
- 43 How to copy plugins between two eclipses
- 32 How to set up Kotlin's byte code version in Gradle project to Java 8?
- 28 How to make Xvfb display visible?
- 19 Log4j doesn't log anything under JBoss 6 EAP
- 14 MySQL: Add constraint if not exists
- View more network posts →