I've been working my way up the ladder through various IT companies for about 6 years now, I've earned a reputation as a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, I may not know the answer straight away, but with some digging I usually get there.
I specialise in Vsphere, Active Directory, Exchange, a bit of linux, Procurve, a tiny bit of cisco and a spattering of nigh on everything else SMB.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 16:14
Top network posts
- 15 Install Ubuntu truncate command to Mac OS X 10.7
- 13 Maximum number of logged in users using remote desktop
- 8 bad network adapter takes down entire network?
- 7 Wildcard certificate problem
- 7 Is modifying our MAC Address a perfectly reversible operation?
- 6 Group policy issues
- 6 Trouble Active Directory windows 2012
- View more network posts →