Debian Developer and free software consultant. I am passionate about reliable distributed parallel storage systems, GNU/Linux, high-availability, containers, monitoring, automation and development (mostly in Perl but not limited to).
Available for hire (on contract terms) on behalf of Libre Solutions Pty Ltd, see https://raid6.com.au for rates.
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 409 409 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 304 304 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 290 290 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- The Workplace 288 288 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 What's the best way to send a signal to all members of a process group?
- 31 how to discard git local branch changes?
- 27 Can't remove, purge, unistall mongodb from debian
- 18 Is it possible to block Tor users?
- 16 What's the best way to send a signal to all members of a process group?
- 13 install debian package with change configuration
- 12 Is it possible in git to create a new, empty remote branch without pushing?
- View more network posts →