Terry Gardner (LDAP web site) was a leading directory services architect with experience with many large scale directory services installations and messaging server installations, and was a Subject Matter Expert in the field of Directory Services, Java, and Solaris (operating system) performance. Mr. Gardner also participated in the open-source software community.
Mr. Gardner passed away in December, 2013.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 '12 at 16:52
Top network posts
- 46 Ldap filter for attribute that may not exist
- 22 Login to ldap with uid instead of cn in DN input
- 18 What does binding to a LDAP server mean?
- 18 memberOf vs. groupMembership in LDAP (Liferay)
- 16 Easy way to test an LDAP User's Credentials
- 13 Why does LDAP requires a two step "login" (connect and then bind)
- 13 ldap filter for distinguishedName
- View more network posts →