Programming background. Became Network Administrator in trial-by-fire-type learning. Picked up SharePoint being sold as an expert, without knowing a thing about it at the time. That got me to SharePoint consultancy in the United Kingdom, exposing me to Office 365 and Azure AD. Now run the Internal Systems for a multi-award-winning Microsoft Partner specialising in Office 365.
Kiwi (not the fruit, not the bird, the nickname for New Zealanders). Bouldering addict. Outdoor enthusiast, despite the desk job. Wanderluster. Počemúčka / pochemuchka.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 7 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '16 at 22:14
Top network posts
- 16 Reducing NetBIOS noise in a 50-seat, 30-server organisation
- 11 Live screencasting from a Windows PC to a DLNA-enabled TV - possible?
- 7 Newsletter: "can you answer these?" section - is it unique for each recipient?
- 7 What is SQL Server Core Edition?
- 5 Why won't windows open an application on the same screen where it was requested?
- 5 How do I clean sealant/silicone from a glass mirror?
- View more network posts →