Cloud Architect and article writer for the print media. Interested in Linux, Puppet, SaltStack, Cobbler and all sorts of "cloudy" technologies. Furthermore I like IT security and scifi stuff, gaming, good movies, soccer and tabletop soccer.
When I am not learning some new amazing stuff or hanging around on serverfault.com, I am usually watching a movie or hang out with some friends in my favorite tabletop bar.
Why am I hanging around on stackoverflow-sites? To get in touch with skilled people, learning new stuff every day, contributing to the community.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 22 '14 at 22:17
- Server Fault 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 826 826 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 275 275 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Arqade 245 245 33 gold badges44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Project Management 201 201 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 KVM: Which CPU features make VMs run better?
- 17 rdesktop to windows server 2012 from ubuntu
- 9 KVM/Qemu, Ubuntu: Why do more guests CPUs enhance Disk-I/O rapidly?
- 8 Is it acceptable to terminate an interview early?
- 8 How Can I Create A Dump File of a Running Process in Linux?
- 6 How to enable the rewrite feature in nginx 1.0.5?
- 6 kvm and qemu host: Is there a limit for max CPUs (Ubuntu 10.04)?
- View more network posts →