I currently develop and support the backends of a few LAMP-stack based web applications for BSS (Business Support Services) that my company specializes in.
I have experience in software project management, business process development, and I ran a software development business for a short time (actually twice). I have been using PHP since 1998 or '99, and I'm reasonably competent in the associated client-side technologies. I find myself using Python often, mostly for my own personal projects, I'm quite poetic in VIM, and of course Git is a cornerstone of my development.
Lately I have been experimenting with machine learning, mostly with scikit-learn.
- Stack Overflow 23.3k 23.3k 2626 gold badges111111 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 11.7k 11.7k 2121 gold badges6262 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Super User 9.8k 9.8k 1111 gold badges5252 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Aviation 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 232 Replace non-ASCII characters with a single space
- 216 Root user/sudo equivalent in Cygwin?
- 208 How to find a router at an unknown location in a house?
- 185 I accidentally typed password into bash command line
- 122 Find and remove large files that are open but have been deleted
- 110 Cannot kill Python script with Ctrl-C
- 106 What is the difference between 'content' and 'text'
- View more network posts →