I call myself an old-style software engineer, always trying to solve the problem simple as possible. Building strong backend for performance and scalability, adapting computer science in everyday tasks is what I looking for in career path.
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Information Security 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 257 257 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 245 245 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 127 127 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How to range over slice of structs instead of struct of slices
- 36 Call a Struct and its Method by name in Go?
- 31 How to implement interface method with return type is an interface in Golang
- 27 Can I specify a public key file instead of recipient when encrypting with GPG
- 26 How to get parent Window in FXML Controller?
- 26 QML Keys.onEnterPressed issue
- 25 partial update using mgo
- View more network posts →