[ <-- those cables were a mess!]
Hello! Most of my activity here dates from 2008-2011, when I was deep into relational database work. Since then I have moved into other areas like C#, JS and CouchDB.
Early influences: Kimball, Date, Codd
It's unfortunate that the order of the clauses in SQL is "wrong". You should say FROM, WHERE, SELECT: Define the universe of relevant data, filter it down, select what you care about
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '15 at 22:08
Top network posts
- 117 Index Key Column VS Index Included Column
- 53 Omitting the Milliseconds in a Date
- 45 How to ALTER the Table Value Parameter
- 36 Fastest way to update 120 Million records
- 34 What are the valid Style Format Strings for a Reporting Services [SSRS] Expression?
- 24 Cannot insert into table because the table already exists?
- 22 T-SQL - GROUP BY with LIKE - is this possible?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 21 '15