unsigned charizard uses "aliasing"!
It's super effective!
size_t wake up and go to buy the newspaper. They read the news together, then
double check their horoscope;
size_t never bothers. Why?
- Stack Overflow 105.1k 105.1k 1515 gold badges160160 silver badges256256 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Italian Language 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Server Fault 458 458 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 434 Divide a number by 3 without using *, /, +, -, % operators
- 297 std::vector versus std::array in C++
- 161 A fast method to round a double to a 32-bit int explained
- 154 Reset C int array to zero : the fastest way?
- 154 Any optimization for random access on a very big array when the value in 95% of cases is either 0 or 1?
- 136 What is a "cache-friendly" code?
- 118 script/tool to convert file to C/C++ source code array
- View more network posts →