- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
North Providence, RI
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '16 at 17:50
- Database Administrators 13.3k 13.3k 1616 gold badges6666 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 653 653 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 467 467 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 279 279 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 342 How to wait for 2 seconds?
- 136 Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 132 Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 116 Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 87 What is the default order of records for a SELECT statement in MySQL?
- 60 Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- 57 When should I rebuild indexes?
- View more network posts →