Whats to say... well I'm a geek, I've always been a geek and I'll always be a geek.
I love writing software and tinkering with computer related stuff in general.
I run my own I.T consultancy company called "Digital Solutions Computer Software UK", I'm a Pluralsight author and the UK & Europe group manager for Lidnug (One of the largest .NET related user groups on the Linked-In network)
I'm a Microsoft Community Leader, presenter & lecturer of development related topics, oh and a Write a few computer books here and there for things like the Syncfusion Succinctly range.
I work across Linux, Unix, Windows and use lots of different languages in order to ply my trade, I've been working in I.T now for the best part of 30 years and will probably be here for at least another 30.
If you want to find out more about me, you can visit my Linked Profile here:
Or my personal blog here:
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 598 598 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 471 471 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 352 352 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Joining lots of small polygons to form larger polygon using PostGIS?
- 29 Is it possible to have 2 ports open on SSH with 2 different authentication schemes?
- 28 How to digitize building footprints with orthogonal edges?
- 22 How to solve SQL Server Error 1222 i.e Unlock a SQL Server table
- 19 how to view Live meeting recorded videos Internet Explorer
- 19 How To Quickly Warm A Tent
- 16 There are no scaffolders supported for this item Visual Studio 2019
- View more network posts →