First, to @all-sending-me-to-FAQ,
Where do FAQ tell that:
- that contributions are downvoted on the basis of their formatting merits (mostly because the author had not finalized his discussion, editing and because he is restricted from most functionalities) ?
- that others may insisting deny to the author his right to his own writings?
I do not know how others but I see that new-comers (with interesting to me contributions in interesting topics) with which I'd like to communicate just are regularly kicked off this site and the interesting to me posts (by others) are being deleted. After some "friendly" deleting, closing, editing, twisting of their posts, the new-comers do not return to this site.
But spammers and abusers are living here here, imposing their rigid pseudo-professional mono-attitudes and views on others, without any restrictions.
This site is asylum - I continuously see the same few "contributors" downvoting + inserting off-topic comments + distorting my posts every day without even reading them.
- Does participation in this site mean abduction of my writings? or to pass them to others?
- Does this site recognize natural or moral rights, i.e. unalienable, author rights? Or, it is communist site?
- Can I close my account and be sure that my writings expropriation be discontinued with my leaving?
I think I'd better be off observing communist experiments from outside.
---------- Update1, @MarkM,
I agree with you.
This insisting in responding to anything, except what had been asked, hijacking and distorting, massive inserting of repeating off-topic comments and answers into the author's topic, leading to closing or deleting, is the main reason of my leaving.
Do you always respond, distort, delete, downvote without reading or you always have problems in understanding what is being asked (what is the topic)?
Do you prefer inserting your off-topic phrases into comments just because they are not editable?
---------- Update2, once more, this is complete perversion of any common sense to give to other's more rights to authors's writings than to the writer himself.
There are thousands of users that use SF daily without issue
Is it an argument? There are hundreds mullions of psychs that live in asylums without issue... and thousands of prisons and psychiatric clinics whose inhabitants have too much time of dwelling in internet... So, what? Give others the right to block authors to their writings>