Andrew mostly works with Debian/Ubuntu servers, but is a big fan of OpenBSD and Fedora. Andrew doesn't like Solaris.
Member for 12 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '15 at 17:14
- Server Fault 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2k 2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 796 796 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 567 567 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 301 301 11 gold badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Where should I put software I compile myself?
- 77 How can I hide the output of a shell application in Linux?
- 50 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 33 How do I show filenames only after a keyword grep search?
- 28 How do I enable apache modules from the command line in RedHat?
- 27 How to manage my .ssh/known_hosts file
- 24 How to create strong passwords in Linux?
- View more network posts →