Joel E Salas
Every sysadmin is equal parts scientist and commando.
I tune for performance, demand SSL connections, and gently encourage users to choose a strong password.
My recent roles have revolved around DevOps principles, facilitating the release engineering process and automating infrastructure and code deployments.
Automating, measuring and scaling are the cornerstones of my philosophy toward architecting systems and applications.
Top network posts
- 29 How should I ask my boss about bringing in a pet?
- 23 SQL Server Browser: Why is it disabled?
- 14 How to install two packages that write the same file
- 12 Blocking a network device from communicating with another device on the LAN
- 11 DNS settings for domain controller with dual nics one facing internet directly and one to router
- 8 Linux- Is an MTA required?
- 8 What's the IPTABLES query to allow 9987 UDP in?
- View more network posts →