At heart I am a Creative Technologist. I love the crossover space between the creative arts and technology especially if what I'm doing enables Creative Play for others.
My background includes
- a PhD in sound analysis/synthesis (C/C++, Matlab);
- post doctorate work creating wearable sensors for playing music (electronics hardware design);
- a London Science Museum 'Virtual Drum' exhibit (C++ multithreaded)
- board game design then translated to iPad (Objective-C)
- project manager at a digital agency
- CTO of a small SaaS tech startup with institutional investors
- reviewer and mentor of sustainable e-textiles projects (funded by EU initiative WEARsustain)
I also have some coding experience in random order in Linux bash, Coffeescript, Z80 assembler, Godot...