At heart I am a Creative Technologist. I love the crossover space between the creative arts and technology especially if what I'm doing enables Creative Play for others.
My background includes
- a PhD in sound analysis/synthesis (C/C++, Matlab);
- post doctorate work creating wearable sensors for playing music (electronics hardware design);
- a London Science Museum 'Virtual Drum' exhibit (C++ multithreaded)
- board game design then translated to iPad (Objective-C)
- project manager at a digital agency
- CTO of a small SaaS tech startup with institutional investors
- reviewer and mentor of sustainable e-textiles projects (funded by EU initiative WEARsustain)
I also have some coding experience in random order in Linux bash, Coffeescript, Z80 assembler, Godot...
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
ScholarMay 22, 2012
StudentMay 22, 2012
AutobiographerSep 24, 2014
Top network postsView all network posts