We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948
If you poured your heart out in a great answer, only to have the answer get deleted, you may not have appreciated the fact that you weren't even notified. Please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/290302/162948
Member for 8 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '17 at 16:43
- Stack Overflow 77.5k 77.5k 2828 gold badges167167 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 31k 31k 1616 gold badges6868 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Cryptography 2k 2k 44 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1274 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 920 What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?
- 830 Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 823 How can I use docker without sudo?
- 445 How do I parse an ISO 8601-formatted date?
- 405 How to tell git which private key to use?
- 393 What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →