Windows Escalation Engineer at Microsoft. I debug things, with a particular fondness for Active Directory and coding.
Disclaimer: This is my personal account and has no affiliation with my employer. All postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. My posts do not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of Microsoft. You should not consider out of date posts to reflect current thoughts and opinions.
- Server Fault 51.4k 51.4k 88 gold badges119119 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Information Security 629 629 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 457 457 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 What's the maximum number of IPs a DNS A record can have?
- 74 How do I make a connection private on Windows Server 2012 R2
- 58 Why does Windows Ship with Expired SSL Certificates?
- 56 Why does computer name change require a reboot in Windows?
- 40 How does Windows handle program dependencies?
- 38 What's the Wireshark packet receiving and processing procedure on a Windows machine?
- 36 How to display the first N lines of a command output in Windows? (the equivalent of Unix command "head")
- View more network posts →