Windows Escalation Engineer at Microsoft. I debug things, with a particular fondness for Active Directory and coding.
Disclaimer: This is my personal account and has no affiliation with my employer. All postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. My posts do not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of Microsoft. You should not consider out of date posts to reflect current thoughts and opinions.
- Server Fault 52.8k 52.8k 88 gold badges124124 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 919 919 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 512 512 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 How do I make a connection private on Windows Server 2012 R2
- 81 What's the maximum number of IPs a DNS A record can have?
- 59 Why does Windows Ship with Expired SSL Certificates?
- 56 Why does computer name change require a reboot in Windows?
- 40 How does Windows handle program dependencies?
- 38 What's the Wireshark packet receiving and processing procedure on a Windows machine?
- 37 Given a PID on Windows - how do I find the command line instruction that executed it?
- View more network posts →