Windows Escalation Engineer at Microsoft. I debug things, with a particular fondness for Active Directory and coding.
Disclaimer: This is my personal account and has no affiliation with my employer. All postings are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. My posts do not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of Microsoft. You should not consider out of date posts to reflect current thoughts and opinions.
- Server Fault 54.4k 54.4k 88 gold badges131131 silver badges192192 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 939 939 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 512 512 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 191 191 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What's the maximum number of IPs a DNS A record can have?
- 85 How do I make a connection private on Windows Server 2012 R2
- 60 Why does Windows Ship with Expired SSL Certificates?
- 58 Why does computer name change require a reboot in Windows?
- 57 powershell -split('') specify a new line
- 40 How to display the first N lines of a command output in Windows? (the equivalent of Unix command "head")
- 40 Given a PID on Windows - how do I find the command line instruction that executed it?
- View more network posts →