UNIX Sysadmin, Server hugger and cluster fixer, Monitoring addict (Check_MK). Working for you freelance as Consultant for Troubleshooting and Training. Training for Monitoring, Unix/Storage, Ceph.
active LOPSA member (www.lopsa.org)
Trying to build the virtual paradise.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '16 at 14:47
Top network posts
- 19 What are good habits for designing command line arguments?
- 16 150 TB and growing, but how to grow?
- 15 LVM dangers and caveats
- 6 What are 'screened' DH groups?
- 6 Cent OS: How do I turn off or reduce memory overcommitment, and is it safe to do it?
- 6 What is a check_mk sticky comment when acknowledging a host/service?
- 6 Displaying a remote SSL certificate details using CLI tools
- View more network posts →