If it involves computers or electronics, I probably do it.
I have experience with Exchange, Sharepoint, Zabbix, Powershell, Hyper-V clusters, and a whole host of other things.
If you need to contact me, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 8 years
26 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '19 at 15:38
- Server Fault 15.8k 15.8k 1212 gold badges5353 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Do you really need a p-trap on bathroom sinks?
- 52 PDU wiring - is this normal (or even safe)?
- 43 Can Windows 2008 R2 DNS set TTL per record?
- 31 Informing my (new) boss I may need time off due to family health issues
- 30 How can I block hacking attempts targeting phpMyAdmin?
- 29 Programatically determine if an script is being executed on laptop or desktop?
- 26 Common types of diodes to keep around
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
11 Frustration when the OP doesn't “get it” Apr 9 '14
5 SF should use the “interesting” home page Jun 11 '14
5 Just what the hell is “TOO BROAD”? Jun 12 '14
4 Why didn't I get rep for upvotes? Mar 8 '13