I am a software engineer working for a Greater Boston municipality. Wrote a lightweight Water Meter Data Management System in Python and using a MySQL database that maintains water meter and endpoint configuration and daily water meter reads.
In addition, am responsible for the migration of a a municipal tax collection/reporting system written in Informix 4GL, C, and Perl. Additional components written in C# and Clojure to a commercial product.
Write small Windows applications in C# and F# as needed for various departments.
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 1111 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 424 424 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 321 321 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 301 301 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 278 278 22 gold badges55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 How can I correct MySQL Load Error
- 46 Why do integers in database row tuple have an 'L' suffix?
- 25 How can I correct MySQL Load Error
- 16 How To Debug and Fix PPTP/VPN Client Connection
- 15 Why can't errno's value be printed?
- 14 What is the cause of mysqldb's Warning: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value error?
- 14 Why doesn't this set comprehension work?
- View more network posts →