I'm a unix sysadmin, working as a consultant at B3IT Init AB (www.b3it.se). My main focus is unix security and PKI; I work a lot with the open-source CA system EJBCA.
Previous jobs include sysadmin in charge of security related systems at a large bank, and mail servers at a largish ISP, including handling abuse and spam issues.
- Server Fault 24.6k 24.6k 1212 gold badges6262 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10.9k 10.9k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.4k 4.4k 1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Community Building 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 How does ServerName and ServerAlias work?
- 91 How to tell which file is original if hard link is created
- 70 How to decline a colleague's requests for a drive home?
- 69 How to get HOME, given USER?
- 69 Underage but very valuable user on our site
- 65 Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- 63 Is an ISO image file a filesystem in its own right?
- View more network posts →