I'm a unix sysadmin, working as a consultant at B3IT Init AB (www.b3it.se). My main focus is unix security and PKI; I work a lot with the open-source CA system EJBCA.
Previous jobs include sysadmin in charge of security related systems at a large bank, and mail servers at a largish ISP, including handling abuse and spam issues.
Top Network Posts
- 88How does ServerName and ServerAlias work?
- 88How to tell which file is original if hard link is created
- 69How to decline a colleague's requests for a drive home?
- 69Underage but very valuable user on our site
- 63Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- 63Is an ISO image file a filesystem in its own right?
- 53How to get HOME, given USER?
- View more network posts →