Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 77 gold badges5252 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Open Source 836 836 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 343 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 100 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 84 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 64 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 63 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- 60 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- View more network posts →