Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
- Information Security 9.1k 9.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.1k 2.1k 33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Open Source 736 736 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 281 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 80 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 61 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 59 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 54 How to respond to a SSH brute force attack on a single VPS?
- View more network posts →