Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
- Stack Overflow 11.8k 11.8k 88 gold badges5757 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.4k 9.4k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Source 866 866 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 381 Using find to locate files that match one of multiple patterns
- 100 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 93 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 72 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- 71 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 61 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.