Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
Top Network Posts
- 263 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 80 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 76 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 58 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 58 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 54 How to respond to a SSH brute force attack on a single VPS?
- View more network posts →