I'm an information security researcher with Leviathan Security Group; when I'm not doing that I run with Shadytel, the phreaker phone company, and Neg9.
I've also done deskside support, retail support, service delivery, and mobile onsite deployment in the past. More interestingly, I've supported, architected, written, and deployed identity and access management solutions end-to-end with Hitachi ID Systems. I can write technical documentation, reverse-engineer things, write software, administer virtualization environments (primarily for dev environment targets), and run linux deployments of various kinds.
The languages in which I feel most at home are C++, x86 assembly (of either variant), python, and SPARC assembly, more or less in that order.
Member for 9 years
183 profile views
Last seen Dec 2 '20 at 20:46
- Server Fault 24.5k 24.5k 1212 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 968 968 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 890 890 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 183 I am under DDoS. What can I do?
- 75 What is the difference between /sbin/nologin and /bin/false?
- 56 what is the meaning of 0.0.0.0 as a gateway?
- 33 Why does it take tens of seconds to get a shell prompt?
- 30 Is there a way to 'pretty' print MongoDB shell output to a file?
- 30 Help us find duplicates efficiently
- View more network posts →