I'm a systems admin by day, and a coder and gamer by night. I tend to float between small project to small project, wherever my ADD-addled mind takes me. Especially if it's ruby-based.
So basically, I'm the stereotype of almost every full-time-employed-yet-not-at-a-startup hacker out there :)
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 916 916 1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 How and why is this string of text a fork bomb?
- 32 What tools were used to analyze & challenge the records for Dragster?
- 31 While trying to see the content of a zipped file, I only get information about the zipping process
- 30 Why do some versions of Legend of Zelda on the NES have the "hold reset" caution screen, and some don't?
- 29 How to make Firefox ignore all SSL certification errors?
- 23 How does one install a custom CA certificate on CentOS?
- 22 Is there a legitimate method for saving/restoring installed games on Wii after the shop is shut down in 2019?
- View more network posts →