Been in the IT industry 10yr doing general tech support, couple years as sysadmin. Mostly small/medium size businesses, but I have a stint in HP enterprise support. I like doing a bit of everything. I take pride in consuming technical documentation & translating it into user-friendly info; I think computers can do something for everyone! Thanks to everyone contributing to StackExchange: quick accurate answers without sass (mostly)!
I used to be greggmcfg
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '18 at 14:26
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 802 802 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 537 537 33 gold badges77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Information Security 243 243 22 gold badges33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 136 136 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 VBA shorthand for x=x+1?
- 19 How to find the build / version of Windows 10
- 15 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut to Calculator?
- 9 Do Windows/Automatic updates happen when a PC is sleeping/standby?
- 8 Is there a nmap command to get the top # most common ports?
- 7 Start services.msc attached to remote computer
- 7 wmic product get does not get all programs
- View more network posts →