Member for 12 years, 2 months
Hi! I've studied cryptography at University of Aarhus in Denmark. I now like in Zurich, Switzerland. I mostly work with Python, but also like functional languages like Haskell a lot. I became involved in the Mercurial project in 2008. I work at Rackspace in Zurich since 2013.
- Stack Overflow 70.4k 70.4k 2424 gold badges162162 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 883 883 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 739 739 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 544 544 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 404 Mercurial — revert back to old version and continue from there
- 238 What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 214 How do you extract a column from a multi-dimensional array?
- 170 Python round up integer to next hundred
- 163 Mercurial (hg) commit only certain files
- 150 Forking from GitHub to Bitbucket
- 133 Convert UTF-8 with BOM to UTF-8 with no BOM in Python
- View more network posts →