Hi! I've studied cryptography at University of Aarhus in Denmark. I now like in Zurich, Switzerland. I mostly work with Python, but also like functional languages like Haskell a lot. I became involved in the Mercurial project in 2008. I work at Rackspace in Zurich since 2013.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '12 at 17:29
- Stack Overflow 67k 67k 2121 gold badges157157 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 873 873 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 739 739 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 534 534 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 400 Mercurial — revert back to old version and continue from there
- 238 What is the Difference Between Mercurial and Git?
- 164 How do you extract a column from a multi-dimensional array?
- 153 Mercurial (hg) commit only certain files
- 142 Forking from GitHub to Bitbucket
- 129 Named Branches vs Multiple Repositories
- 126 Python round up integer to next hundred
- View more network posts →