Core developer of MSP* a hardware abstraction for RISC/CISC Microcontrollers/Microprocessors, for the industrial environment.
My main job is make portability of embedded systems and network services for cloud computing and telemetry(M2M) for equipments embedded and security.
I'm an enthusiast and an avid student of almost everything related to Electronics, Neural Networks and Computational mathematics. ..also I have a life: I'm a cube solver and a collector of sequential puzzles. I love reading technical books. I think I need more hours in my day.
The links listed below, I use it as fast markers are not related to me.
I'm reading more...
*1 Multi System Porting
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 '16 at 8:31
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 568 568 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 395 395 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 270 270 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Code Review 250 250 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Why does a function with no parameters (compared to the actual function definition) compile?
- 9 Flush-0:n processes causing massive bottleneck
- 9 Can I disable Google Chrome Autofill ONLY for localhost?
- 6 ksoap2 org.xmlpull.v1.xmlpullparserexception expected start_tag error
- 6 Replace only a specified font in Chrome
- 5 As a beginner in IT Security, should I learn TCP/IP?
- 5 How to disable Chrome extensions without disabling them across multiple synced devices
- View more network posts →