Linux admin, team leader & systems architect. Solving scalability issues for booking.com, the 3rd largest e-commerce site in the world. Hiring sysadmins, DBA's, developers and network engineers in Amsterdam.
Lelystad, The Netherlands
Member for 6 years, 8 months
21 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '16 at 8:42
- Server Fault 16.3k 16.3k 3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6k 6k 1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 456 456 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Why doesn't grep ignore binary files by default?
- 84 How do I validate an RSA SSH public key file (id_rsa.pub)?
- 70 what's the purpose of ssh-agent?
- 56 Change default directory when I SSH to server
- 48 How do high traffic sites service more than 65535 TCP connections?
- 42 Why doesn't 'find' show this file?
- 40 Is an SSH session to a mistaken site a security exposure?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
29 New close reasons - Proposals (July 2013) Jun 27 '13
11 2013 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection May 15 '13
10 Reputation -10: User was removed May 21 '14
9 What is a proper question that is on topic? Dec 26 '13
3 Will someone please add this tag? tickzoom Feb 14 '13