Computer Science Student, .NET programmer
ServerFault users tell me and I firmly hold that I will never answer questions on the use of any technology that has a probability to be used to harm people, do illegal thing, or bypass policies, including but not limited to nuclear power, clone, hiding IP address, bypass firewall, writing virus, getting root privilege.
Before I answer your question, please state your purpose first.
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 280 280 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 202 202 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematica 195 195 77 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 195 195 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Where is nuget.exe?
- 30 When is CanExecute called?
- 29 Crop black edges with OpenCV
- 28 Equivalent of "cd %programfiles%" in PowerShell?
- 25 When is CanExecute called?
- 14 C++ program written in Eclipse using Windows and MinGW cannot display output to console view
- 13 How do I tell if a command is running or waiting for user input?
- View more network posts →