Computer Science Student, .NET programmer
ServerFault users tell me and I firmly hold that I will never answer questions on the use of any technology that has a probability to be used to harm people, do illegal thing, or bypass policies, including but not limited to nuclear power, clone, hiding IP address, bypass firewall, writing virus, getting root privilege.
Before I answer your question, please state your purpose first.
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 609 609 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 461 461 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 445 445 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 355 355 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Crop black edges with OpenCV
- 43 Equivalent of "cd %programfiles%" in PowerShell?
- 35 When is CanExecute called?
- 31 When is CanExecute called?
- 19 Easy way to get process information from a window
- 17 Key events are not raised when escape key is pressed on a focused element
- 17 How do I tell if a command is running or waiting for user input?
- View more network posts →