Computer Science Student, .NET programmer
ServerFault users tell me and I firmly hold that I will never answer questions on the use of any technology that has a probability to be used to harm people, do illegal thing, or bypass policies, including but not limited to nuclear power, clone, hiding IP address, bypass firewall, writing virus, getting root privilege.
Before I answer your question, please state your purpose first.
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 476 476 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 435 435 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 305 305 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Information Security 297 297 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Crop black edges with OpenCV
- 31 When is CanExecute called?
- 30 Equivalent of "cd %programfiles%" in PowerShell?
- 26 When is CanExecute called?
- 18 Easy way to get process information from a window
- 14 How do I tell if a command is running or waiting for user input?
- 14 C++ program written in Eclipse using Windows and MinGW cannot display output to console view
- View more network posts →