Ailton Andrade de Oliveira
I like science and its several branches. I hold a Bachelor's degree on Applied Mathematics and Master's in Neuroscience. So, it is not surprising that I enjoy reading about Philosophy, Cognitive Sciences, Semiotics, Computers (Hardware and Software), Ethology, Genetics, Astronomy and so on.
I really like reading (science fiction stories by Asimov and Clarke, in particular). Another passion is dancing. My favorite rythms are tango and gafieira.
I am a talkative guy, and I talk about everything. Of course, several times I am wrong but what really matter is the attempt to keep myself thinking about the time, the place, the people that surround us.
So, I am a very strange guy. Are you sure you want to reach me?
Think about it:
"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Member for 8 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 2 '14 at 2:59
- Mathematica 411 411 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 306 306 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 185 185 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 166 166 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Is there a way to Collect for more than one symbol?
- 11 Rotation of Graphics3D like rotating Plot3D
- 7 Como traduzir o termo "enabler"?
- 6 abntex2 erro de compilação
- 5 How to get \lewis or \Lewis (in chemfig) to have custom angles and not just 0-7?
- 5 Diferença entre "Function Operator" e "Function Factory"
- View more network posts →