Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services may be available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
- Stack Overflow 145.9k 145.9k 2121 gold badges272272 silver badges345345 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 21.6k 21.6k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Server Fault 21.2k 21.2k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 871 871 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 250 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 217 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 190 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 171 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 165 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 159 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 142 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →