Michael - sqlbot
Amazon has honored me with an AWS Community Hero recognition award, but my views and opinions are not necessarily those of AWS or its affiliates.
I take a hands-on approach to problem solving.
My services may be available on an hourly or contract basis when time permits; please contact me, michael at sqlbot dot net for information. My specialties include AWS, MySQL, HAProxy, and Perl -- quite probably the most underappreciated language of our time. I'm also a bit enamored with Node.JS and Lambda@Edge.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '19 at 17:20
- Stack Overflow 140.4k 140.4k 2121 gold badges252252 silver badges328328 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 21.3k 21.3k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Server Fault 20.8k 20.8k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 861 861 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 247 Why do we need private subnet in VPC?
- 203 Regional/Edge-optimized API Gateway VS Regional/Edge-optimized custom domain name
- 183 MySql : Grant read only options?
- 161 The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
- 156 Difference between object tags and object metadata?
- 154 Amazon S3 Redirect and Cloudfront
- 134 How to unblock with mysqladmin flush hosts
- View more network posts →