As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man.
- Siduri the Alewife, The Epic of Gilgamesh
Carpe Diem, and best of luck.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '17 at 22:38
Top Network Posts
- 72 Do you use the get/set pattern (in Python)?
- 72 The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 70 In Linux, what is the difference between "buffers" and "cache" reported by the free command?
- 61 add new user with root access in Linux
- 50 How to recruit a linux guru
- 44 What is the best Linux filesystem for MySQL (InnoDB)?
- 43 Is it good to make a separate partition for /boot?
- View more network posts →