As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man.
- Siduri the Alewife, The Epic of Gilgamesh
Carpe Diem, and best of luck.
Member for 11 years, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '17 at 22:38
- Server Fault 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge4242 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 926 926 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 247 247 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Do you use the get/set pattern (in Python)?
- 76 In Linux, what is the difference between "buffers" and "cache" reported by the free command?
- 72 The Joel Test for system administrator jobs
- 63 add new user with root access in Linux
- 50 How to recruit a linux guru
- 48 Is it good to make a separate partition for /boot?
- 44 What is the best Linux filesystem for MySQL (InnoDB)?
- View more network posts →