>20 years in the "IT Business", ranging from networks and conventional PBXes (need a NEAX 2000 admin?) through my most recent gig with VB.net (they took away my C#) and finally, recently, out of development and back where I belong, owning the databases and phones.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '14 at 18:19
Top network posts
- 52 Remove the last character in a string in T-SQL?
- 46 How to remove invisible characters in t-sql?
- 44 How do you Make A Repeat-Until Loop in C++?
- 18 Grant user insert permission after create table command
- 15 How to test a power supply?
- 15 Why erase file with random patterns instead of all 0's or 1's?
- 12 How to emulate cron jobs on a Windows Server?
- View more network posts →