A system administrator by trade, living in a land Down Under with knowledge of network administration gleaned from years of working with niche market ISP's.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 at 22:06
- Super User 47.6k 47.6k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Law 2.5k 2.5k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 2.3k 2.3k 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 470 470 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 Is it really possible for most enthusiasts to crack people's Wi-Fi networks?
- 130 SSID with very similar name, is this an attempt of hacking?
- 114 Why do I need an SMTP server?
- 97 What makes a PC able to be a web server and what makes it unable?
- 45 Use of / when using cd
- 45 Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- 40 Is superuser the same as root?
- View more network posts →