Some things other people have said that make me nod ...
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Do not seek illumination unless you seek it as a man whose hair is on fire seeks a pond.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is a habit, not a virtue.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '13 at 12:14
Top network posts
- 34 How can I remove the location hash without causing the page to scroll?
- 28 Print to a label printer from a web site / web application?
- 27 Width of the parent container with jquery
- 22 json_decode to array
- 13 Anyone know an elegant function to fix name cases?
- 10 How are new questions arriving already answered?
- 8 What is the process for purifying KOH?
- View more network posts →