Some things other people have said that make me nod ...
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Do not seek illumination unless you seek it as a man whose hair is on fire seeks a pond.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is a habit, not a virtue.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
Top network posts
- 37 How can I remove the location hash without causing the page to scroll?
- 30 json_decode to array
- 28 Width of the parent container with jquery
- 14 Anyone know an elegant function to fix name cases?
- 12 Which headers are ALWAYS returned in a reply/forward?
- 10 How are new questions arriving already answered?
- 10 Is it possible to stop tab-autocomplete in Sublime Text 2?
- View more network posts →