You can contact me by email for consultancy and similar requests, on firstname.lastname@example.org if you so desire.
If you've got a question, or require linux consultancy, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Here's a snippet from my CV:
Good leadership skills and able to efficiently work alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Extensive linux, networking and virtualization knowledge in parallel with windows desktop and server administration experience.
Applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange, OpenOffice, Pro/Desktop CAD and electronic circuit design packages such as Proteus ISIS
Operating Systems: Ubuntu and Debian Linux, VMware ESX & ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Server 2008, Apple OS X, Solaris, and other Linux/UNIX distributions.
Network Technologies: iSCSI SAN, GlusterFS, Cisco IOS, Monitoring with Nagios, Munin and Zabbix, MySQL replication, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), High Availability & Scalable Network Architecture
Middle of the United Kingdom
Member for 11 years, 5 months
105 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 0:08
- Server Fault 27.1k 27.1k 1010 gold badges6767 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 483 483 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 434 434 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 243 243 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Photography 243 243 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 What happens when you plug two sides of a cable to a single networking device?
- 78 How to extinguish a small fire in a server rack to minimize damage to surrounding equipment?
- 48 Confidential Documentation and the role of the Sysadmin
- 43 How to increase the amount of memory memcache uses?
- 38 What do you do about staff and personal laptops?
- 32 All MySQL Databases lost overnight
- 27 Why should I use Amazon Route 53 over my registrar's DNS servers?
- View more network posts →