You can contact me by email for consultancy and similar requests, on firstname.lastname@example.org if you so desire.
If you've got a question, or require linux consultancy, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Here's a snippet from my CV:
Good leadership skills and able to efficiently work alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Extensive linux, networking and virtualization knowledge in parallel with windows desktop and server administration experience.
Applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange, OpenOffice, Pro/Desktop CAD and electronic circuit design packages such as Proteus ISIS
Operating Systems: Ubuntu and Debian Linux, VMware ESX & ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Server 2008, Apple OS X, Solaris, and other Linux/UNIX distributions.
Network Technologies: iSCSI SAN, GlusterFS, Cisco IOS, Monitoring with Nagios, Munin and Zabbix, MySQL replication, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), High Availability & Scalable Network Architecture
Middle of the United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
104 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '17 at 18:08
- Server Fault 25.1k 25.1k 99 gold badges6464 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 429 429 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 419 419 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 222 222 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 207 207 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 What happens when you plug two sides of a cable to a single networking device?
- 78 How to extinguish a small fire in a server rack to minimize damage to surrounding equipment?
- 48 Confidential Documentation and the role of the Sysadmin
- 43 How to increase the amount of memory memcache uses?
- 38 What do you do about staff and personal laptops?
- 32 All MySQL Databases lost overnight
- 27 Why should I use Amazon Route 53 over my registrar's DNS servers?
- View more network posts →