My computers are all Linux and I could never go back to Windows. Linux is the best tool in my box. Since converting to it, I think my productivity has increased four-fold!
- Stack Overflow 977 977 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 566 566 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 284 284 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 223 223 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 146 146 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Why after merge does GIT say "Already up-to-date", but differences between branches still exist?
- 20 Is it good practice or too draconian to reject mails from mailservers with no RDNS
- 13 Can't connect to MySQL using 'localhost' but using '127.0.0.1' it's ok?
- 6 How to determine which DNS server has the authority to set rDNS (PTR records)?
- 5 How to send an `xmessage` as root remotely to regular user logged in with 'x' session?
- View more network posts →