Okay, I figure that now that I'm an "established user", I should have a profile and an avatar. It's a stack with an overflow, get it???
I used to script almost exclusively in Perl, but a couple of years ago I discovered the wonders of PowerShell, and have since fallen in love with it.
Why am I here? Because I greatly enjoy problem-solving, and I find that I vastly increase my knowledge and well-roundedness by figuring out other people's problems. I started answering questions mainly because I wanted to gain 50 rep points so I could post comments, and, well, as you see on the left I kind of overshot my goal a little bit...okay, I got addicted. I really should see someone about this...
[If you're asking yourself, "WTF? This all sounds strangely out of context for this site. Is this guy on crack??", the answer is no. This profile was written for Stack Overflow, but apparently it automatically gets copied when a new account is created at some other Stack Exchange, but not all. I'm not sure why. BTW, if you change the question to "...is this guy on a mushroom trip??", then the answer changes to "Possibly, but that's still not why this profile sounds strangely out of context."]
Member for 7 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 2 '15 at 0:30
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 1111 gold badges4343 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Server Fault 317 317 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 268 268 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 How to properly -filter multiple strings in a PowerShell copy script
- 50 ADB backup creates 0-byte file; prompts for current backup password even though I never set one; "Failed to set password" for Desktop backup password
- 48 How to perform keystroke inside powershell?
- 41 "This edit would have to be a suggested edit" / edit button grayed out
- 39 Bulk renaming of files in PowerShell with sequential numeric suffixes
- 24 How to open a file from the command line with a specified program?
- 24 'C:\Program' is not recognized error
- View more network posts →