I'm currently working as a Windows System Administrator/SQL Server DBA/Nagios Admin at a small SAAS company. Previous positions include System Administration, SQL Server, Nagios, and Script-Fu for large companies, small companies, and educational institutions.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
229 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 at 19:01
Top network posts
- 89 If a Windows shop moves "everything" to the cloud, does it still need Active Directory?
- 35 What causes a workstation to lose trust with the domain controller?
- 35 What is a S-X-X-XX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX-XXXX called in Windows security?
- 26 Block employee access to public cloud
- 25 My company has outgrown SBS/Essentials. How do I migrate off?
- 23 My company has outgrown SBS/Essentials. How do I migrate off?
- 18 How do I convince my company to invest in IT - domains, security, etc.?
- View more network posts →