Hooray 10,000,000 questions! #SOreadytohelp
Java Algorithm and Application developer in my not-free time. Lego Jedi the rest of the time.
- how to stop “JavaFX Application Thread”
- How do I implement TypeAdapterFactory in Gson?
- Turn off logback logging for other libraries while in certain class
- Why does Gson serializes runtime type in list, not specified compile-time type?
- MoneyFormatter::parseMoney throws MoneyFormatException
- Is there a better way to traverse a string in java?
- Reorder four points of a rectangle to the correct order
- How do I get
typeName()from a mock object in a JUnit test?
- Why can't we switch on classes in Java 7+?
- Why does wrapping an exception still request try-catch even when adding a throws?
- Stack Overflow 31.1k 31.1k 1616 gold badges9494 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.2k 11.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.5k 7.5k 99 gold badges3434 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 191 Can we raise the bar for reputation for late answers to bypass the review queue?
- 115 Other ways to exit Insert mode besides Escape
- 111 DRY unrelated, but nearly identical, code
- 103 What should I do when I've already waited too long between commits?
- 94 Can we have a guaranteed pipeline for responses from Stack Exchange?
- 87 When to catch the Exception vs When to throw the Exceptions?
- 85 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- View more network posts →