UNIX Systems Design team lead for The University of Auckland ITS, New Zealand. Senior Email Administrator for SMX Email Ltd in Auckland, New Zealand.
Wrote the book "Using MRTG With RRDtool and Routers2" on the MRTG monitoring tool.
Wrote Routers2 frontend software for MRTG/RRD, and well as several other Open-Source projects for monitoring systems.
Experienced with Linux, AIX, Solaris, C, Perl, Ruby, Python, Java, Puppet, MRTG, RRDTool, Sympa, Ironport, VMWare, Networking, email, DNS, and more...
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 625 625 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 451 451 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 336 336 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 321 321 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Is "act like a mensch" too localized for ELU readers (U.S. and/or British English)?
- 16 Hiring manager asked me not to accept other offers but isn't extending a verbal confirmation, let alone a formal offer
- 14 How to debug realm feature in Tomcat?
- 14 How can I make a chest Unbreakable in Minecraft?
- 13 Puppet agent certificate verify failure
- 9 How to stop ldapsearch(1) from base64 encoding userPassword and other attributes?
- 9 Where can "public showers" be found in Taiwan?
- View more network posts →