UNIX Systems Design team lead for The University of Auckland ITS, New Zealand. Senior Email Administrator for SMX Email Ltd in Auckland, New Zealand.
Wrote the book "Using MRTG With RRDtool and Routers2" on the MRTG monitoring tool.
Wrote Routers2 frontend software for MRTG/RRD, and well as several other Open-Source projects for monitoring systems.
Experienced with Linux, AIX, Solaris, C, Perl, Ruby, Python, Java, Puppet, MRTG, RRDTool, Sympa, Ironport, VMWare, Networking, email, DNS, and more...
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 605 605 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 451 451 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 336 336 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 321 321 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Is "act like a mensch" too localized for ELU readers (U.S. and/or British English)?
- 16 Hiring manager asked me not to accept other offers but isn't extending a verbal confirmation, let alone a formal offer
- 14 How can I make a chest Unbreakable in Minecraft?
- 14 How to debug realm feature in Tomcat?
- 13 Puppet agent certificate verify failure
- 9 Where can "public showers" be found in Taiwan?
- 8 My son wants to bring a present to a birthday party where "no presents" was specified on the invitation
- View more network posts →