Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
40 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 18:06
- Server Fault 97.7k 97.7k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Information Security 148 148 66 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 141 141 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 Approach sick days in feedback meeting
- 143 How can I politely work my way around not liking coffee or beer when it comes to professional networking?
- 54 Why do cat5 cables sometimes have the fluffy fiber bit in them?
- 53 Rogue DHCP Server Can't be found
- 40 Why aren't our DNS records propagating out into the internet?
- 33 Connecting two desktop switches with more than one cable?
- 32 IIS7: can't set host name on site with SSL cert and port 443
- View more network posts →
14 Review audit and I failed, but I disagree. What do I do? May 12 '17
1 Free LOPSA Memberships May 25 '11