Husband, Engineer, Biker. I enjoy playing with new tech, troubleshooting problems, and pushing for positive change.
- Featured on Datanauts
Contact Me for Consulting Services
I'm hosting a free non-www to www 301 service through anycast, the IP is 220.127.116.11.
Top Network Posts
- 12 Can Fiber optic cables be too short? (dBm too high?)
- 11 How does Windows decides which DNS Server to use when resolving names?
- 11 SSL not working with Apache on Windows
- 8 Blacklisting tld in postfix
- 7 Can Fiber optic cables be too short? (dBm too high?)
- 6 Using a CNAME record to redirect a subdomain to another website?
- 6 Sending email inside a docker container to hosts smtp running postfix
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
2 Should reverse-dns and ptr-record be merged? Sep 26 '15
0 Configuration management questions Mar 22 '16
0 Join site when trying to upvote Apr 14 '17