I enjoy reading new documentation, keeping up to date with new technologies and creating bespoke applications. I have a real interest in cryptography which I believe helps the understanding of security behind websites. I love wearing geeky t-shirts and playing with my Raspberry Pi, creating Python scripts that do funky things. One of my home projects checks recent commits against an array of repositories runnings PHPUnit tests which, upon failure, will fire a plastic round from a nerf gun at the author using a USB device robot arm. Which in turn helps developers to unit test and double check their merge/commit before pushing.
Top network posts
- 85 CSS media queries for screen sizes
- 7 $_FILES array is not empty upon uploading nothing
- 6 nginx with php-fpm downloading php files rather than executing them on mac os x (local environment)
- 5 console.log not working inside symfony application
- 5 Removing two elements in one line
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14