Currently spending my spare time in Ethereum security.
Was rewarded by GitHub and Google.
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 77 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 551 551 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 379 379 11 gold badge66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Start a systemd service inside chroot from a non systemd based rootfs
- 24 Why OpenSSL can't use /dev/random directly?
- 24 How to check if a binary requires SSE4 or AVX on Linux
- 20 What is the default integer type in Rust?
- 18 What is GCC lto wrapper?
- 15 Are there any Google devices that support capabilities in their default kernel?
- View more network posts →