Streaming Live on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/aaronchall
If you want to thank me for anything I've done, please make a donation in my name to this young lady's gofundme - I am reassured that it is still current.
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 258.7k 258.7k 6969 gold badges352352 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 6157 How do I merge two dictionaries in a single expression in Python (taking union of dictionaries)?
- 3074 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 1080 Usage of __slots__?
- 842 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 521 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 511 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- 444 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- View more network posts →