- Server Fault 38k 38k 99 gold badges9999 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 370 tar - Remove leading directory components on extraction
- 73 Is it valid to have part of an IPv4 address set to zero?
- 58 Why do we still use power supplies on datacenter servers?
- 56 DIMMs: Single vs. Double vs. Quad Rank
- 49 How should I burn in hard drives?
- 48 Why is SSH password authentication a security risk?
- 45 What options can be put into a SSH authorized_keys file?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.