Network Security Ronin
Father. Husband. Geek. Sheepdog. Security wonk. Breaker of Gadgets. Fixer and defender of digital stuff. Linuxwright.
-Recovering- relapsed gamer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mountain Standard Tribe
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '19 at 15:06
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 745 745 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 523 523 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 340 340 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 180 180 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Exit shell with shortcut (not typing exit) that closes session properly
- 24 Inherit existing server
- 20 Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
- 11 Installing apt-get on redhat
- 9 fortran in fedora linux
- 8 ansible: how to restart auditd service on centos 7 get error about dependency
- 7 How can a site know about insecure password?
- View more network posts →