Network Security Ronin
Father. Husband. Geek. Sheepdog. Security wonk. Breaker of Gadgets. Fixer and defender of digital stuff. Linuxwright.
-Recovering- relapsed gamer.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mountain Standard Tribe
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 at 15:53
- Unix & Linux 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Information Security 755 755 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 523 523 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 338 338 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 210 210 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Exit shell with shortcut (not typing exit) that closes session properly
- 24 Inherit existing server
- 21 Snowden: "The NSA can remotely turn on your iPhone."
- 12 Installing apt-get on redhat
- 11 ansible: how to restart auditd service on centos 7 get error about dependency
- 9 fortran in fedora linux
- 7 How can a site know about insecure password?
- View more network posts →