Pronouns: he, him, his
I have a BS in Mathematics and have tutored extensively at levels from third grade through "300 level" college courses.
I sing and play guitar, keyboards, bass, drums, and harmonica, and have professionally performed for and engineered both live shows and recordings. I've also taught guitar, piano, bass, sight singing, and music theory.
I have 22 years professional experience in system administration and network engineering with a focus on Microsoft operating systems and server applications as well as Cisco networking and security products.
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Member for 5 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '19 at 13:40
- Music: Practice & Theory 42.1k 42.1k 44 gold badges7979 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2k 2k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 How to handle incompetent/aggressive customers incapable of describing a problem?
- 89 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- 80 What to do if I can't trust myself with monthly wages?
- 67 Why didn't Doc believe Marty was from the future?
- 67 Open hostility from SE staff towards the community - trying to understand it
- 67 Did Spaceballs have to get permission for Pizza the Hutt
- 66 First example of "ringing in ears" sound design?
- View more network posts →